VodCrowd.com respects the intellectual property of others. VodCrowd.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is dedicated to conference the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be mentioned that VodCrowd.com is a simple online search engine of video clips available at a wide range of third party websites.
Any video clips shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those websites and not VodCrowd.com. We have no information of whether material shown on third party websites is or is not approved by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. Film VodCrowd.com does not host any material on its web servers or network.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is available on this website, you may inform our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your issue to be valid under the DMCA, claimed must provide us the following details when providing notice of the stated copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For clarity, only DMCA Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for MWL to be authorized to any action, your DMCA Notice must comply with all of the foregoing requirements.
You can contact us regarding any queries.